Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not sure if it's starting to sink in yet...

Friday, March 4 was only 2 days ago.  Already I've started tackling my to-do list.  Despite this it still seems so large.  I still feel as if there is so much I need to know and that there is not enough time to do it all.  But as I was talking to Kelly and Jen earlier today, Kelly so wisely reminded me that "God will provide". 

Tomorrow I will be meeting with the International Center to...figure out how I'm supposed to cough up $400 by the end of the week! Ha!  Should be fun.  I am praying that somehow everything will work out, because, let's just face it.  I'm a Berea student.  I don't exactly have $400 just lying around.

God will provide.  :)

I just counted the days until my trip on my calendar (yes, I literally just flipped through my calendar and COUNTED).  114.

One hundred and fourteen days.  The countdown has officially begun.  God be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment