Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank you.

An hour and a half.  That's how long I waited today at the International Center.  I even missed my 3-o-clock class; which, if you've known me for longer than 18.2 seconds you know that I HATE missing class!  But cooperative professors are awesome! 

Man, once you get accepted to an abroad program you HIT THE GROUND RUNNING with so much stuff to do!!!!!!!!!  Regardless, time is not important.  God provides!  My first payment ($400) arrived to the office in Colorado this afternoon! w00000t.  :)

Now I can just breathe...the first major monetary hurdle is out of the way.  Soon I will be booking my flight (eek!), making another payment, etc etc.  I also sent in my credit approval form this afternoon, which means soon I will know what classes I'll be taking!!  I'm amazed at how fast everything is happening; I just got accepted not even a week ago!  It's so exciting! :)

I would like to devote this final paragraph to thanking anybody who reads this, my friends, those who wrote me references (ESPECIALLY those!), my parents, my church, for supporting me and praying for me.  Also, for those who have shown me undying cooperation throughout all this...woah.  That's like a lifetime of IOUs.  While things are going smoothly now, this process is FAR from being over!  But please know that I hold all of you in the highest regards and even the smallest bit of encouragement and excitement on your part builds me up more than this blog can even put into words!  <3

So thank you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment