Shew...haven't posted in a while. Time just seems to be flying right on by (no pun intended, given the title of this entry). Today was a very big day for me in terms of my trip abroad. This afternoon, I received this email:
"Dear Holly,
You can now view your confirmed reservation directly on StudentUniverse.com. You will see the latest itinerary at all times by using the link below:
United Airlines Itinerary for Korb - FMXAOV
This link is your e-ticket, your flights are confirmed in the airline's system.
Thank you for booking with StudentUniverse, tell all your friends about us!
Have a safe trip."
I then immediately proceeded to update my Facebook status to something along the lines of : "JUST GOT MY FLIGHT CONFIRMATION!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! This is really happening!"
Yes. This is really happening. Very fast, but yes, this is really happening!
I still feel as if there is still so much I need to do (which there is...more to come on that at a later date). But for now, I'll be taking it one good thing at a time. Would love to write more, but alas...it's getting to be crunch time here in good old Berea, and a hefty to-do list awaits me (by "hefty", I mean a 1500-2000 word book review due on Friday and an organic chemistry presentation to put together; two very time-consuming things to do. Along with endless paperwork to further move along this crazy thing called studying abroad!).
Blessings!
P.S. Time to do another countdown.............64 more days (gee, I hope I counted that right!).
No comments:
Post a Comment