Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Papers, papers, and papers...oh, and some more papers.

It's 10:19pm.  I've been at on-campus summer abroad orientation since 8.  I walked into 101 of the science building and left with a small stack of about half a dozen papers due by the first of May.  Four of these papers require the signature of my adviser (he's going to be pleased with me).  On top of finishing the rest of this awful semester. 

Talk about overwhelming.  o__O

My backpack literally felt heavier due to the weight of this paperwork (and no, I don't believe it's coming from the Roman Civilization book I checked out at the library earlier tonight).  But, alas: paperwork is necessary if one is traveling outside of the country.  It will get done.............eventually. 

Sleep is calling me; tomorrow I'm running around in the woods.  Oh, the joys of a biology major!

No comments:

Post a Comment