Saturday, May 28, 2011

30 days until the big show!!!!!

Yep, that's right folks! In approximately ONE MONTH (30 days) from now, I will, most likely, be in the air, heading across the pond to Heathrow (arriving ridiculously early in the morning).

It's hard to imagine: the months of preparation and prayer that I've put into this is finally culminating into something other than just an off-hand fantasy; it's becoming a reality, slowly but surely.  I'll be in Berea for another week and a half, then I'll be heading back to the Buckeye state for a couple of weeks, and then...

It's show time.

As I mentioned in a (much) earlier post, I can't thank you all enough for prayers, advice, recommendations, and encouragement.  I don't think any of this would be possible without you. 

Countdown: 30 days.  Crazy to think that when I started this, I was 114 days away.  Time really does fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment