Yep...pretty much self-explanatory. I'm back in Ohio as of Thursday. Back to no a/c, wasps galore, Nala, home-cooked food, TV, church, Mom and Dad, the best friend, no homework. It's quite glorious if I do say so myself (although some relief from the god-awful humidity would be nice. Although, for now, I shan't complain; it's quite pleasant outside today).
It's a terrible cliche, but it really is good to be home. Makes you forget how much you miss it when you're away for a while. Hey, if I've done my math correctly, I spend about 10 weeks out of the year at home. 10 weeks! That's it!
Kingston front: for once, not much to report. Got my last (I think?) webinar on the 21st, approximately one week before D-day! Crazy to believe how quickly THAT will be coming up, especially now, since it's summer and I have no concept of time whatsoever! lol. :D
I must thank you all again, dear followers. Posts will be scarce until I arrive in England as the internet here in the 740 is...well...less than up with the times, if you know what I mean. But, anywho, 16 days until take-off! wee!
blessings, H
I totally understand what you mean about going home, I haven't been home in months! But if I ever get more than one day off work I plan on taking a trip back =)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying time with your family before your big trip! =D