Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I made it!!!

Short post today...I'm wiped!

Yes, finally! After two plane rides, standing in line FOREVER, and a marathon bus ride, I am now comfortable in my cozy little "suite" (as the brits would call it) in Kingston upon Thames! I have somewhat of a headache, but I'm hoping copious amounts of water help. 

So far it has been a great day!  I've met my flatmates and several others and everyone is just wonderful! :) Everything is just so...different here, and I LOVE it! I love the changes: people driving on the left side of the road in the right side of the car, the impossibly narrow roads, everything in "kilometers" instead of "miles", the use of military time, even the British accents galore!!! And I haven't even been here a full day!

I think I'm going to like it here. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it! I'm in Starbucks right now, downloading vids (hahahaha,) checking emails and looking at your AWESOME PICTURES. have fun. be safe, and don't forget to look RIGHT!

    cheers, sis

    ReplyDelete