Monday, July 18, 2011

Ancient assortment of large rocks. And...hey, take a Bath!

Agenda for today: Visited Stonehenge and Bath.

Stonehenge is pretty incredible (with light drizzle, high 50's and all).  The rocks are just SO BIG, it's mind-boggling to think how they got there.

I passed out asleep during the hour trip from Stonehenge to Bath.  Must be that perpetual exhaustion kicking in again.  We arrived in Bath just after noon.  Holy buckets!!!!! I seriously feel that 4 and a half hours just was not enough time!

We had a guided tour of the city, led by the most adorable old lady I've ever met in my life!  So much history and absolutely stunning architecture!!  Had a bunch of good laughs with friends as well (HOLLY!!! lol...cameras are not my strong suit!).  And seagulls.  Ginormous seagulls.  Ginormous seagulls that attack unattended food.  HIL-arious!

Oh, and it was cold again.  In July.  And it rained. 

I apologize for the brevity in postage...I'm really tired.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! :)  Cheers!

blessings, H








No comments:

Post a Comment