IT'S 3:16 IN THE MORNING!
I'M BACK IN MY DORM!
GUESS WHAT I JUST WATCHED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still partially in shock of the 2 hours and 10 minutes (yes, that's all the long it is) of complete and total epicness that I just watched! It was brilliant! I...I don't even know...
But I didn't cry. At all. Like I just told my dear friend Brandi I think it was because I was sort of off by myself and everyone around me was super awkward. But yeah...I am DEFINITELY going to see it again!!! Here! Sometime! I just don't know when!
Only one part REALLY got to me and made me go OHMYGODTHATISSOFREAKINGSAD!! (you all in the states, you will find out...geez, tearing up just thinking about it. It was so beautifully done, though! Completely phenomenal!).
Anyway, it's over. No more midnight premieres of Harry Potter.
Mischief managed.
H
Oh my gosh...the girl sitting beside me was bawling. Literally. I was just like, um......
ReplyDelete