Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oxford, Oxford, Oxford!!!

Bottom line: I. LOVE. OXFORD.  A lot. 

Seriously, I have no idea what struck me about it..well...just about EVERYTHING did! I mean, seeing the old medieval architecture, wandering around England's oldest university, seeing some HARRY POTTER filmage sites (yes, that is not a typo).  All of it was just so awesome!  My only regret, I suppose, was that it was just one day; I feel like I could have easily spent two or three days there!

But not only that, I had Thai food for lunch and it was seriously the best pad thai I have ever eaten!

I also associated with some new friends that I haven't normally and they kept me in stitches for the majority of the day! Yay for making new friends!

I wish that I could tell all that went on today but it would take several days to do so, so I will leave you with my short words and pictures.  Thanks for keeping up.  Cheers!

blessings, H

Castle in one of Oxford's oldest colleges

Old chapel

Eagle and Child...frequent meeting place of JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis

The Hall in Oxford...or The Great Hall of Hogwarts!

Downtown

New friends! :)

Library

Campus church

Tower/courtyard by the cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment