Sad, but true.
And I would just like to state, for the record, that when you listen to Harry Potter soundtracks while strolling about Surbiton and Kingston, life just becomes a million times more epic!
Rounded out my British signature edition Harry Potter covers with the purchase of Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets. Now I have all 7! Yay!!!! The beautiful thing is that I only paid for half of them...the bookstore had a "3 for the price of 2" sale. w00t! Tried Costa coffee today...just had a red berry fruit chiller, but it was yummy. Bought a couple of things on a whim. Nothing huge or spectacular.
Gregg's is dangerously close to becoming my new guilty pleasure.
Tonight, for dinner, I made myself tomato and mozzarella tortelloni. Delish, but I am so full!!!! Drank juice out of a wine glass, because I can.
And apparently Amy Winehouse is dead. Never heard her music but she was seriously troubled, that's all I know. To round it off I know exactly where she died; Camden. Just off a popular tube station of mine. It's crazy how certain stuff hits you close to home, no matter where in the world you are. I don't think I would be blogging about this if I was at home, but I'm here. Right down the road, quite literally.
Oh, one more thing, and this goes to any readers/followers of mine: Please think good thoughts/pray for the people of Norway. It makes me sad to see such peaceful nations victimized by unfortunate acts of violence. I'm part Scandinavian as well; I probably had family from there. Definitely saying a prayer for Norway tonight.
But, alas, it is the last Saturday in England. This time next week I will most likely be on a plane heading back to the fifty-nifty United States. I am astounded by how fast the time has gone. Astounded and, perhaps, a little saddened as well. I've met so many great people here. Will be hard to say good-bye. But I'm not going to worry about that right now! I still have another seven days, after all. :)
I suppose I should start doing something productive, since I've had two days off and absolutely nothing to show for it. But Whose Line is winning this battle again. Cheers!
blessings, H
Shine Your light so I can see You. Pull me up, I need to be near You. Hold me, I need to feel loved. Can You overcome this heart that's overcome? -David Crowder Band, "SMS (Shine)"
No comments:
Post a Comment