Friday, July 22, 2011

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is...MORE SHOPPING!

But once again, I didn't go nuts!  Yay, I'm getting better.  :]

I started out at Primark (LOVE LOVE LOVE that store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and finally got some cardigans...something I've wanted/needed for quite a while now, and for six pounds a pop, I could not resist!  Found these adorable vests (tank tops...sorry!) but I tried them on and they were much too small for me.  And I even got a size bigger than I normally do!  Unfortunately I will have to make another trip back into Kingston before I go home and exchange them.  I swear, the only sizes they have in this country are small and smaller!  Same goes for shoes...I have to get the biggest size they offer!

I went into H&M, which I'm not a fan of in the states, but it's so much better here! After waiting in line for the dressing rooms for over 20 minutes, tried on a dress with butterflies in my normal size, but I was drowning in it (hmm...is that a good thing or a bad thing??).  Quickly exchanged it for a size down, with the pattern I originally wanted, and am now in dress heaven.  :) 

They have Claire's over here!!!!!!!! Which is my source for all things earrings!

Of course, had to continue my British Harry Potter versions quest and walked out of the bookstore with 3, 4, and 5...must. get. 1. and. 2.  before. I. go. home. mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Popped in for a quick sugary pick-me-up at Gregg's, literally the best bakery in the world!! So cheap and so yummy!  Rounded out the day with my tall iced chai tea latte (which I have the hardest time saying! lol! My roommates give me a hard time about it).  Now I'm back in cozy J6B and the entire flat is to myself, since all of my flatmates are probably galavanting about the Louvre by now. 


"Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars is currently playing and I'm contemplating dinner/awaiting news of my sister's arrival in the gorgeous Isle of Skye.  A fun day today!  Cheers!

blessings, H

No comments:

Post a Comment