While I'm waiting for Whose Line to load...figured I'd kill some time:
First off, a big hello to some of my new followers! Thank you for following!!! However, after July 30th this blog will be discontinued because...my intentions were to run it until my trip ended, which happens to be on...July 30th. But sis and I will be launching a joint blog sometime in August titled "The H and K Chronicles", so please be sure to stop by that. Ok, end public service announcement here...
I had class this morning, which consisted of the usual marathon workshop with half-hour lunch break, as well as a noun/adjective exercise that resulted in pairings like "red faith" and (the class favorite) "erotic sidewalk". Enough of that.
I'm sad to say that I also bought what will probably be my last bit of groceries in England. But I done stocked up good: tortellini, juice, sushi (!!!), jammie dodgers, British equivalents of ramen noodles, another package of tea biscuits (but they're coming home with me!), and...bread! Yes...47 pence for a freaking loaf of bread! I love it! Spent the most I ever have on food thus far (just over 21 pounds).
Oh, and P.S, I hate to sound silly/arbitrary, but having to pay for your laundry SUCKS. It's expensive here.
Earlier today I decided to be adventurous and do TWO loads of laundry, holy buckets! Put in a 20p coin, dryer spit it back out, put it in, spit it back out, put it in, spit it back out...But I have now realized that losing 20p is not the end of the world (this was very gently reminded to me by one of my roommates who, at the time of my laundry doings, was having an existential crisis. Thanks, neighbor. Sometimes my big mouth doesn't listen to my big brain.)
Anywho, all is well, I have a pile of folded clean clothes on my bed, and my second long weekend is officially under way. And this part is to Sydney, Kathryn, Jessaca, Kelly, Katie, Sophia, Sara, Sara, Michelle, Jose, and anyone else I might have missed: HAVE FUN IN PARIS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! <3
My episode of Whose Line has barely loaded, so now I shall partake in some face time with dear sis in Scotland. Have a wonderful night/afternoon, wherever in the world you may be! :) Cheers!
blessings, H
No comments:
Post a Comment