Sunday, July 24, 2011

ohmygoshijusthavetowriteONEMOREPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Seriously, I can do this!

My typical collegeisms are coming back to haunt me...I've been awake since 10:30 this morning and have absolutely nothing to show for it except anything I've done in the past two hours.  I guess, back at Berea, that's when I get the most done.  Old habits die hard, I suppose.

This afternoon I spent in utter fits of hilarity as I watched Whose Line and witnessed my favorite foursome of stand-up genius completely make fools of themselves as they suffered through (one of my favorite games, personally) Questionable Impressions! Man, it's a good thing I have the flat to myself this weekend; I'm pretty sure that I would have been disowned by my flatmates because of me laughing so hard! XD

I ook a walk along the River Thames as well.  So peaceful.  The beautiful swans were out in full force and I could not resist my photographic nature.  I just love being anywhere by water; something about it, I don't know.  Like I said earlier...peaceful.  :)

Anyway, skyping with the sis now, then it's off to attempt to put a dent in this independent essay.  Even if I don't get it finished (which I probably won't...I'm pretty tired and I'm about due for some more laughter to course through my bones), I just want to get it started.  But, anywayz, thanks for reading.  <3  Cheers!

blessings, H

Ok...I REALLY have no clue what the flip is up with Blogger.  It's really cheesing me off!  But anyway, there are some pics from today.  Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment