Title just relates to a song that I've heard EVERYWHERE in this country!!! I love it! Now I have it!
Anyway, today was a bed day. I literally spent the day watching Whose Line is it Anyway. Oh, and I read for my creative writing class. So yeah...not much to report today. Oh, did go out to a really nice pub called Duke of York; met some new fun people!
On another note, please pray for/send good vibes to my sister!!!! I did not think it was humanely possible have airports screw you over twice in the same day, but yep, that has happened. Won't be flying out until tomorrow morning and I just feel so bad for her! :(((((
So Kelly, wherever you are, please know that I'm thinking about you and I'm dying to talk to you!
Well...got about 20 minutes left on laundry, then it's off to bed for this chica. Tomorrow I'm going shopping! yay!
blessings, H
No comments:
Post a Comment