From the beginnings to that final plane ride back to the states, follow me (a senior at Berea College) as I study abroad at Kingston University in Kingston upon Thames, London, UK!
Saturday, July 2, 2011
I met so many famous people today!!!!!
Not!
Yeah, I went to Madame Tusseud's (or however you spell that...I think I've been typing it wrong all day), which is commonly known as the wax museum. Basically it's like staring at real, life-like famous people, except they're not. We waited in line for almost an hour just to get in, and it took us over 2 hours to go through the whole thing, but it was so awesome! Favorite pics are above.
Anyway, prior to wandering about w/ famous people I tried fish and chips. Not too shabby, in general.
So yeah...not much to report from here today. Now we're all planning to see a couple of plays in London (Les Miserables and Wicked, just to name a few! :D). But the five of us are so busy with our classes it seems as if we won't be successful in planning anything! LOL! So stay tuned...
Tomorrow, we are heading into London again to catch some Wimbledon action! I'm not a tennis person by any means but the experience will be once-in-a-lifetime, so I'm all for that! Winding down for the night, might try to convince myself to actually get some homework done. Cheers!
blessings, H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment